Saturday, September 7, 2019

Behind the Liturgy

I believe that there are some experiences in life that grow in their beauty and richness when shared. For this reason, I have decided to post a little series about the Mass of my vows that will occur on Saturday December 7 at 11am. 

This series will include posts that touch on various aspects of the Mass itself or of the preparation for it. Some topics will be formative such as "The Vows" in which I hope to explain in a simple and clear way what they are and what they mean. Other topics will pertain to what you'll read or hear in the Mass like "The Readings" or "The Music". And finally I hope to share other less expected topics that have, however, sparked in me reflections that I judge interesting for sharing like "The Dress". 

Please stay tuned for more frequent posts in the coming months. I hope that these short articles are not only an interesting read but also one that helps better prepare you to more fully participate in the Mass that day having understood at least a little more deeply what will be happening. 

God bless and please keep me and my preparation for vows in your prayers! 

The Vows weekend details:
Friday, Dec 6 8pm: Adoration vigil and small reception
Saturday, Dec 7 11am: Vows Mass and lunch reception 
Location: St. Mary's Catholic Center in College Station, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment